View a DVD or Video
In the Multimedia Center
- The MMC has over 20 viewing stations with DVD players and/or VCRs for student use.
- 6 stations with ResTV are available for viewing cable TV at your convenience.
- Private Group Viewing Rooms:
- Room A: TV, codefree DVD player,VCR; accomodates 2-4 viewers.
- Room B: TV, laserdisc, VCR; accomodates 2-4 viewers.
- Room F: 30" TV, VCR, DVD, Laserdisc; accomodates 5-8 viewers. Room F available evenings and weekends ONLY.
- Course reserve videos and DVDs must be viewed in the MMC unless special permission is granted in writing by the instructor.
Viewing PAL, SECAM and Other Non-Standard Formats
- The majority of videos in the MMC are recorded in NTSC (American Standard) format for playback in the United States.
- Videos in PAL, SECAM, M-PAL and N-PAL European formats can be viewed with multistandard VCR's.
- The Multimedia Center has several PAL and multiregion DVD players.