Rush Rhees Course Reserves for Faculty
Place Course Materials in Blackboard (my.rochester.edu):
- Readings may be submitted as 8.5 x 11 photocopies or pdfs. To link to e-journal articles, please provide complete citation.
- To link to e-readings through the course syllabus, submit your syllabus as a word document to: RRLReserves@library.rochester.edu. Otherwise, readings will be available as a list.
Reserve specialists and their library locations.
Place Books on Reserve at any River Campus Library:
- Submit library books and /or personal copies at the main Q&i desk. At the end of semester, personal copies are returned to the professor's department.
- Submit a list of books to be placed on reserve by completing the Place an Item on Course Reserve form or the paper form available at your desired Q&i desk. Reserve staff will retrieve books.
Request Purchase of Materials for Reserve:
- Notify reserve staff, your Subject Librarian, or complete the online Recommend a Purchase form.
- Include course number and semester.
Need some immediate assistance? Try our Reserves chat!