Government Information Citation Guides
- Law Review Association, c1991- . Rhees Reference Locked Case KF245 .B58
- Provides citations to various types of Federal, state and international documents in various formats. Compiled and maintained by the University of Nevada, Reno.
- Resources. Bethesda, MD: Congressional Information Service. Government Documents Reference Rhees 2nd floor J9.5 .G3 1993
- The National Center for Health Statistics citation for print sources. For electronic resources see How to Cite Electronic Media
- U.S. Census Bureau suggested citation for HTML, ASCII, or PDF, FTP files, E-mail, and more.
- Compiled and maintained by Government Publications Department, The University of Memphis.
- Press, c1998. Rhees Reference Locked Case PN171.F56 W35 1998.
- The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation. 16th Edition. Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard
- Citing Government Information Sources Using MLA (Modern Language Association) Style
- Garner, Diane L (1993). The Complete Guide to Citing Government Information
- How to Cite NCHS Publications
- Suggested Citation Styles for our Internet Information
- Uncle Sam - Brief Guide to Citing Government Publications
- Walker, Janice R. The Columbia Guide to Online Style. New York : Columbia University
Can't Find What You Need?
Ask Us: Research Consultation Request