Chat is offline. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art and music books and journals as well as sound recordings needed for course reserve are placed on 2 hour reserve in the Art/Music Library.
- DVDs, Video Games and Gaming Systems are placed on 3 hour reserve for use in the Art/Music Library.
- Sound recordings can also be streamed on request for greater accessibility.
To place an Item on Reserve
Streamed Audio Reserves
- Sound recordings can be submitted in electronic (.mp3, .wav), CD, audiocassette, or LP format for conversion via Panopto for access through Blackboard.
- One-week turnaround is required for quality processing.
- Syllabus and/or a listening list should be submitted with your reserve request.
- Repeated use of audio materials may require permission from the publisher or distributor.
- A fair use analysis should be completed for each item placed on electronic reserve.
- E-mail Marc Bollmann at email@example.com with questions about streamed audio or to request streaming for audio reserves.