Using EMS Web App to Reserve Rooms in Rush Rhees
Instructions for Library Staff
- Please go to https://reserve.rochester.edu/.
- Enter your library email address in the box labeled “User Email”.
- Enter your password. (If you do not remember your password, or are not sure you have an account, please contact email@example.com for set up).
- Under "My Reservation Template", select the RRL Staff- Room Request "Book Now" button.
Step One "Rooms"
- Enter Your Date/Recurrence information.
- Select Start and End Time
- Add the number of people for your meeting (spaces appearing for reservations will be dependent upon the number of people entered). If you want, you can choose to select "I know which room I want".
- Select your space by clicking on the blue circle with the plus sign in it.
- Click "Add Room" (you can add more than one room if you would like to book more than one space at that time).
- Click the "Next Step" Button in the upper right hand corner.
Step Two "Reservation Details"
- Enter Reservation Details information requested.
- Check the "I have read and agree to the terms and conditions" box.
- Click the "Create Reservation" button.
You can then choose to add this reservation to your outlook calendar.
Please keep in mind that you may only reserve rooms in Rush Rhees through the EMS Web App. If you would like to book a room in another building that utilizes the web app, contact that building or department to be able to access their templates.