Place Course Materials in Blackboard (my.rochester.edu):
- Readings may be submitted as 8.5 x 11 photocopies or pdfs to your library's Q&i Desk. To link to e-journal articles, please provide complete citation.
- To link to e-readings through the course syllabus, submit your syllabus as a word document to: RRLReserves@library.rochester.edu. Otherwise, readings will be available as a list.
Reserve specialists and their library locations:
Place Books on Reserve at any River Campus Library:
- Submit library books and /or personal copies at your library's Q&i Desk. At the end of semester, personal copies are returned to the professor's department.
- Submit a list of books to be placed on reserve by completing the Place an Item on Course Reserve form or the paper form available at your desired library. Reserve staff will retrieve books.
Request Purchase of Materials for Reserve:
- Notify reserve staff, your Outreach Librarian, or complete the online Recommend a Purchase form.
- Include course number and semester.
Need some immediate assistance?