Rush Rhees Circulation for Courtesy Borrowers
Courtesy Borrower Information and Loan Periods
Alumni (including Colgate Rochester Crozer Divinity School and St. Bernard's Institute), Clergy, Kodak Employees, Spouses & Dependents of Faculty & Students, Rochester Academy of Science Members, Syracuse & Buffalo Graduate Students, Rochester Regional Library Council Access Card Holders.
All courtesy borrowers, except those qualifying for an RRLC access card, must have a UR ID card.
To get UR ID:
- Ask for the required form at any River Campus Q&i desk.
- Take the completed form to the I.D. Office located in the Customer Service Center in Susan B. Anthony Hall.
- I.D. cards are free to alumni; a fee of $10.00 is charged for all other courtesy borrowers.
- Stop at a Q&i desk to activate your I.D.
To get RRLC card:
- Patrons must obtain an RRLC card from the library with which they are affliated.
- Stop at a UR Q&i desk to activate your RRLC card.
- Rush Rhees Books: 4 weeks, 20 items, unlimited renewals
- Popular Reading Collection: 4 weeks, unlimited renewals
Circulation policies of other UR Libraries
Art & Music Library
Carlson Science & Engineering Library
Laboratory Laser Energetics Library
Business & Government Library
Edward G. Miner Library
Physics, Optics & Astronomy Library
Sibley Music Library
Services Available to Courtesy Borrowers
- Visitor ID for wireless service
- Use of public copiers and printers
- In-house photocopy service