Course Reserves are course related materials requested by instructors to be made available for short-term lending from a designated library Q&i desk.
Service Updates for Fall 2020 through Spring 2021
- Course Reserves services for Fall 2020 through Spring 2021 are available for electronic materials only.
- If you not see your class listed, please reach out to your professor so they can submit a request.
Find Course Reserves Materials
Use the catalog to search course reserves by course number, course name or your professor's name.
Using Print & Media Reserves
- Visit the Q&i desk at the library where the course materials are shelved. Staff at the Q&i desk will assist you in locating and checking out the reserves materials you need.
- A valid University of Rochester student ID card is required to borrow Reserve materials.
- One reserves item may be checked out at a time.
- Most reserves items can be borrowed for two hours. Q&I Staff will let you know what time your materials are due back.
- The fine for overdue reserve material is $1.00 per hour.
Contact the Q&I Desk with questions about accessing Course Reserves materials for your class.