Course Reserves are course related materials requested by instructors to be made available for short-term lending from a designated library Q&i desk.
Looking for Course Reserves for Faculty?
Find Course Reserves Materials
Use the catalog to search course reserves by course number, course name or your professor's name.
Using Print & Media Reserves
- Visit the Q&i desk at the library where the course materials are shelved. Staff at the Q&i desk will assist you in locating and checking out the reserves materials you need.
- A valid University of Rochester student ID card is required to borrow Reserve materials.
- One reserves item may be checked out at a time.
- Most reserves items can be borrowed for two hours. Q&I Staff will let you know what time your materials are due back.
- The fine for overdue reserve material is $1.00 per hour.
Contact the Q&I Desk with questions about accessing Course Reserves materials for your class.