Welcome to the EMS Web App for Rush Rhees Library
Reservations are granted to UR departments and recognized student organizations, not individual students.
Student organizations cannot reserve the Hawkins-Carlson Room.
To update your Student Organization's Reservation Contact, please fill out this form.
Room Policies and Procedures for guidelines on room usage.
If you would like an account to be able to book space at Rush Rhees Library, please contact either Diana Golemb or Randall Cook at email@example.com. If you already have an account, to request a reservation follow these steps:
- Please go to https://reserve.rochester.edu/.
- Enter your email address in the box labeled “User Email”.
- Enter your password. (If you do not remember your password, or are not sure you have an account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for set up).
- Under My Reservation Template, select the Rush Rhees Library Request "Book Now" button.
Step 1 “Rooms”
- Enter Your Date/Recurrence information.
- Select Start and End Time.
- Either add the number of people for your meeting, or you can choose “I know which room I want”.
- Select your space by clicking on the blue circle with the plus sign in it.
- Click "Add Room" (you can add more than one room if you would like to book more than one space at that time).
- Click the "Next Step" Button in the upper right hand corner.
Step 2 “Services”
- Please select any services that you need from the available list.
- Click the “Next Step” Button in the upper right hand corner.
Step 3 “Reservation Details”
- Enter Reservation Details information requested.
- After reading the terms and conditions, Check the "I have read and agree to the terms and conditions" box.
- Click the "Create Reservation" button.
You have now submitted a reservation request. Remember that this request does not guarantee a reservation. A Reservation Coordinator will send an email within 3 business days confirming your reservation or cancelling the request. Please note that during periods of high volume at the beginning of each semester, the response times may be delayed.