Spaces within Rush Rhees, iZone, and Carlson Library are available for reservation. Anyone from the University community can reserve rooms for 1-2 hours at a time.
Our spaces are available on a limited basis with limited capacity due to COVID. Watch this video to learn more about creating a booking.
|101A (Capacity: 6)|
|105B (Capacity: 6)|
Gleason Library (Rush Rhees)
|Studio A (Capacity: 2)|
|Studio D (Capacity: 2)|
iZone (Rush Rhees)
|Project Room A (Capacity: 2|
|Project Room B (Capacity: 2)|
|Project Room C (Capacity: 2|
|Project Room D (Capacity: 2)|
|Project Room E (Capacity: 2)|
|Tear-drop table (Capacity: 3)|
- Due to limited collaborative spaces on campus, bookings in a space are restricted to a maximum of 2 hours per day
- Please note that if you do not check-in during the first 15 minutes of your reserved time slot, the reservation will be automatically cancelled and could be booked by another person
- Masks must be worn at all times
- You must maintain a six-foot distance from others
- Food is not allowed with the exception of the Hawkins-Carlson Room
- All beverages must be covered. When consuming beverages, pull your mask up from your chin, take a drink, and then recover your nose and mouth
- Study tables have markers that indicate seats that follow physical distancing guidelines
- You will be asked to disinfect your own spaces; cleaning supplies are available
- Unattended belongings left in a space for longer than 30 minutes may be removed by library staff in accordance with library policy
For more information, please contact us.